Simply SteffisticateD..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 02, 2006

babbling

I absolutely have nothing to do around here
my dede has been admitted to hospital since yesterday *anw..happy bday tooo dedeeee*
and since my mum spent the nite over there with him,
I officially lost my late-nite talking buddy

plus.. my dad's already gone to bed coz he's too tired spending all day long in hospital
taking shift with mum

and here I am
sitting all alone
huiikssssss

none of my close buds are online
so I'm just gonna babbling here about
MOI......

meeeeeee meee meee meee... all about meee bragging.. alalala~
basically because I have no topics to talk abt haha

bewareee.... you can get yourself thrown-up
don't say I din warn you lohr !!!

ohkay
let's get started peeps

Love the most-
I love everything about language
especially when it comes to English.... I dunno, most of the times I think I have talent in linguistic
most of the times I think I learn language faster than any other kids in my age

I can identify colors in English since I was 2
I always got 10 for my English test in primary school,
and I manage to get 10 in my Final National Exam in Sanur
I used to be the top-scorer for English subject in school in my secondary
I went to English Debate in senior hi for competing without any idea how it was
and I got 'the best speaker' twice...

I read Oxford pocket dictionary just when I can't sleep
I love my English course
it's the only place that can make me feel such a dumb-ass in English
but when I get out in the real word, it turns out that I'm not as dumb as I thought

I love listening to British accent..I love listening to Australian accent as well
but I can't get a word of Irish

I love everything lacey and warm and girly
I want my room to be as similiar as it can be to Lovely Lace store

I love frilly and lacey blouse
I love skirts... flare skirts topped my list
I love pink.. but I fond of other bright colors as well
I love dogs but I'm no dog-kisser

I love music
I love playing piano, but I think I'm suck at that
I really love listening to someone playing piano gracefully
I learnt to play guitar.. but I don't think that's my field

I think I'm good at pianica, whistle, angklung
and I'm sure I'm pretty good at kolintang hahaha
I played kolintang for 6 years, in my secondary and senior high

I love leadership
I think it's cool to manage some bunch of people
distributing tasks, listing the jobs... to-do list...
the hustle and bustle... yeah.. it's rock to be the leader

most of the times I think I made a good leader
I tend to make a quick decision and determine what to do
I like the feeling when people ask me what to do

I enjoy my time being a follower too~
when I want someone to show me the way
and I don't need to be the thinker

I treasure honesty, and friendship...and love.. and most of all -family
I think it's nice to be helpful when they're in need...
I'm not a social butterfly who owns a lot lot lot lot of connections
but I have some good friends, some bestfriends...
and some great girls that I can say they're just like my sisters
and I treasure them dearly

I love chatting...
by phone, sms, msn, e-mail... just name it
I lllooove to get to know people better

I enjoy hardworking, reading...
I enjoy late-nite talking
I enjoy philosophy talking.... and I love wise words

I'm a brainiac
yes.. I enjoy my time having fun... -veeerryy- I don't like to 'nyicil' the lessons
I enjoy chatting in the middle of the class

but I also addicted to test my brain capacity
how far could I take? how fast could I read?
How much can I remember?
I'm damn fast at reading and memorizing stuffs

most of the times I laid my eyes on guys with spectacles.. haha


Don't like-
I don't like harsh people...
I always believe that there is a better way to express yourself and to be honest with the world
I believe that honesty is very very important and it's such a magnificent quality in people

but
what's the essence of honesty without wisdom knowing how and when to announce it?
what good it'll be?
what's to be so proud of... to be honest yet hurting others?
what's the point to be earned?
what's the lesson to be learnt?

I can get very sensitive at some points
so I really put my deep respect to those who can rephrase their sentences
into a package that can reflect the beauty of honesty,
let the world know honesty as a beauty and gift
not as a cruelty

I don't like smokers
I don't like being ignored...
I don't like being left behind
and most of all, I don't like to be lonely

I hate heiighhttttttttt!!!!!!!!!
just to be on the escalator can put me in a pool of my sweat
I really freaked out when person standing next to me on escalator made sudden movements
I really freaked out to be annoyed and to received phone call while on escalator
I have.. HAVE to hold to somebody on the escalator

hmmm...
quite long isn't it?
I think that covers up pretty much abt a Stef
huah... it's late already....
ciao

- Out -


AlvaNiacS sails the ship @ 11:01 PM
|
the Chief.
Steffi . Teppi
June, 14, 1987
Jakarta, Indonesia
currently attend Trisakti Univ., Dentistry ('05)
taken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


the New Land.

[ ] be a dentist in 2011, at least *crossing finger*
[ ] visiting Europe
[ ] participating in The Amazing Race Asia
[ ] "you just don't understand" by Deborah Tannen



the Pier.
+ mail Stef ! +
Facebook Account


the Harbour.


ShoutMix chat widget



the Seashore.

the TreasureChest.
April 2004. May 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007. December 2007. January 2008. March 2008. April 2008. May 2008. June 2008. July 2008. August 2008. September 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. June 2009. July 2009. August 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. January 2010. February 2010. March 2010. April 2010. May 2010. June 2010. July 2010. August 2010. October 2010. November 2010. December 2010. March 2011.


the Crew.
[Calista] [CingCing] [Che-Che]
[Immilia] [Irene Razzly] [Josephine]
[Marshal] [Olive] [Pak Agust]
[Radith] [Ko Ramzi]
[Ririe]
[Steph] [Sonia]