Simply SteffisticateD..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007

hiya all...
how's your New Year's eve?
great? gooood~

I had my New Year in ShenZhen
without a mere firework! hahaha... quite fun though

Kay then, I just got home frm my hol's trip yesterday
hmm.. what can I say abt this trip yea?
Here is my favorite moments in 10 days:

1. shopped alone in Bugis Junction because my dede, mam and pap wanted to go back to hotel so soon
so I had my shopping spree with my backpack, my green n blue flip flop, and with a plastic bag of Old ChangKee...
yes, I so much looked like gembel nyasar at Bugis...

2. bought red tee to match my red shades

3. found out that one of my tour fella is Sanurian named Mellyna.
and that was day 3....
"siapa tuh yang dari Ursula??!!!"

4. massive books shopping...

5. arrived in China, GuangZhou to be exact...
haha, I just love listening to ppl having conversations in Chinese...
(and English with decent accent!!!)

6. set my feet on HK Disneyland!!!!!!
hee hee hee...

7. watched Golden Mickey, LionKing Show, and the top of all, the fireworks...
I love the nuance when the fireworks started.... drizzle and lights and disney soundtracks...
couldn't help myself from ooh-ing and aahhh-ing when it played 'Beauty and The Beast' and 'A Whole New World'

it was like most romantic moment... haha...
if only I had a boyfriend (and I would drag him there)

8. phoned NeneQ in China...and heard her screaming like maniac....

9. chit-chatted with my tour fellas at the rear of the tour bus

10. listened to 'And I love you so' and 'Everytime I look at you' in the dawn after I had my shower

11. made the world even smaller...
let's take a look...

Mellyna : ternyata oh ternyata, anak sanur toh yoooo...
Ola : ternyata! kenal juga sama Ina...(sangatamatmirip sekaliii...)
mendingan Ina jadi sodara kembar sama Ola daripada sama Renad...
ternyata Ola juga adek kelas si Kodok...

Richard: ternyata kenal sama Michael ex smp Recis
Roy: ternyata ex murid bu Maria juga... and shares quite a similar interest in music
Oom Frans : katanya dulu sekantor sama si Papi?? *apa satu perusahaan gitu? tau deh..*
*edited! bukan satu kantor, tapi temen kantor papi itu temen satu lingkungannya dia..

Ci Meli: yaaah....satu gedung sama si papi toh yaaaa...
many more... ckckcck

and as I stated my favorite moments, I'd like to present my worst moment as well...
I, Steffi Setiawan Prawoko... rode... space mountain....

Oh my Gawd.....
and I cried when the ride was over... *shoot!*
and I kinda bitched everyone after I dried my eyes...

I just ... LOATHE.... that kind of ride! argh!!! not. ever. again. period.


***

today I met Tiffany! Tippi, my super ultra-cute-seven-year-old niece...
'Tippi, this is Cici Teppi, do you remember her?'
'No..' --> aku memungut serpihan hati yang patah berserakan di lantai...
huks huks.

tapi untungnya Tippi mau main sama dakuh...
hihaihaihaia.... gendong! pelok!! kisss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*and listened to her perfect Australian accent.... ckckck...

oohhhh..... I squeeezeee youuuuu.. squeezee youuu squeeezeee youuu..~
saya sangat suka gendong gendong, pelok pelok dan cium cium tippi... heuhueeu

and then waktu nggendong Tippi... she said in my face 'mamah!'
hiahiahiahiahia.. mati deeh.... kita cari papinya.. yuuuuuuu!

nanti kalo udah dikirimin sama koko Atjie, akan saya post potonya...
tippi kayak koala! hehehe...
Can't wait to go to Aussie to meet Tippi, Angel, Niki and Thomas there... cuties!
biar aja deh, liburan jadi baby sitter di Syd..

hihihihihi...
'Bye Cici Steffi!!! muachhh!!!!' *kiss bye*

- Out -


AlvaNiacS sails the ship @ 9:57 PM
|
the Chief.
Steffi . Teppi
June, 14, 1987
Jakarta, Indonesia
currently attend Trisakti Univ., Dentistry ('05)
taken

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


the New Land.

[ ] be a dentist in 2011, at least *crossing finger*
[ ] visiting Europe
[ ] participating in The Amazing Race Asia
[ ] "you just don't understand" by Deborah Tannen



the Pier.
+ mail Stef ! +
Facebook Account


the Harbour.


ShoutMix chat widget



the Seashore.

the TreasureChest.
April 2004. May 2004. September 2004. October 2004. November 2004. December 2004. January 2005. February 2005. March 2005. April 2005. May 2005. June 2005. July 2005. August 2005. September 2005. October 2005. November 2005. December 2005. January 2006. February 2006. March 2006. April 2006. May 2006. June 2006. July 2006. August 2006. September 2006. October 2006. November 2006. December 2006. January 2007. February 2007. March 2007. April 2007. May 2007. June 2007. July 2007. August 2007. September 2007. October 2007. November 2007. December 2007. January 2008. March 2008. April 2008. May 2008. June 2008. July 2008. August 2008. September 2008. October 2008. November 2008. December 2008. January 2009. February 2009. March 2009. April 2009. May 2009. June 2009. July 2009. August 2009. October 2009. November 2009. December 2009. January 2010. February 2010. March 2010. April 2010. May 2010. June 2010. July 2010. August 2010. October 2010. November 2010. December 2010. March 2011.


the Crew.
[Calista] [CingCing] [Che-Che]
[Immilia] [Irene Razzly] [Josephine]
[Marshal] [Olive] [Pak Agust]
[Radith] [Ko Ramzi]
[Ririe]
[Steph] [Sonia]